Saturday 7th–Sunday 8th July 2018
Paris Tango Weekend
Master workshops on Tango and Milonga
Saturday, 7th July: TANGO
- Workshop 1 (17:00–18:30): Refine your technique: axis, connection, pivots, dissociations (women and men)
- Workshop 2 (18:30–20:00): Combining turning sequences with walking
Sunday, 8th July: TANGO & MILONGA
- Workshop 3 (17:00–18:30): Develop improvisation tools for rhythmical music (tango and milonga)
- Workshop 4 (18:30–20:00): Perfect your footwork for rhythmical music (tango and milonga)
After workshops, the group will go for dinner and, of course, a Paris milonga.
17:00–20:00, on 7th and 8th July 2018
- €20 (1 workshop)
- €35 (2 workshops, either day)
- €65 (4 workshops)
- €120 (4 workshops for a couple)
WHERE 12th arrondisement, Paris
To register (in French) and for further details (address and more), please contact Patrick by email, or phone on [Paris] 06.85.39.24.95. Alternatively, contact us (below), or phone Bianca on +44 7748 648 322.Contact us for more information
Sunday, Autumn 2018 (date TBC)
It is all about Lines
Wherever you look, tango is all about lines
5–9:00pm (4 hours, with break)
£45.00Contact us for more information
Wednesday, 19th–Monday, 24th June 2019
Tango holiday in Spain
Unmissable tango retreat at the beginning of summer
For the fifth year, we are proud to be part of a wonderful team of teachers from popular European schools, together hosting this amazing event, in an enchanting location, on the beach, in northern Spain. Plus, 2019 will be the 10th year of the holiday, so the party will be even bigger!
Over the five days, you have access to two Tango workshops each day, an open-air milonga at dusk, and an evening milonga every night from 11pm until the last person goes to sleep!
Over the years we and our students have had a great time, with many joining us. We invite you to join us again in 2019—you will love it!
To enquire about more information and to book, please contact us, in the meantime please reserve these dates.