Saturday 7th–Sunday 8th July 2018
Paris Tango Weekend
Master workshops on Tango and Milonga
Saturday, 7th July: TANGO
- Workshop 1 (17:00–18:30): Refine your technique: axis, connection, pivots, dissociations (women and men)
- Workshop 2 (18:30–20:00): Combining turning sequences with walking
Sunday, 8th July: TANGO & MILONGA
- Workshop 3 (17:00–18:30): Develop improvisation tools for rhythmical music (tango and milonga)
- Workshop 4 (18:30–20:00): Perfect your footwork for rhythmical music (tango and milonga)
After workshops, the group will go for dinner and, of course, a Paris milonga.
17:00–20:00, on 7th and 8th July 2018
- €20 (1 workshop)
- €35 (2 workshops, either day)
- €65 (4 workshops)
- €120 (4 workshops for a couple)
WHERE 12th arrondisement, Paris
To register (in French) and for further details (address and more), please contact Patrick by email, or phone on [Paris] 06.85.39.24.95. Alternatively, contact us (below), or phone Bianca on +44 7748 648 322.Contact us for more information
Sunday, Autumn 2018 (date TBC)
It is all about Lines
Wherever you look, tango is all about lines
5–9:00pm (4 hours, with break)
£45.00Contact us for more information
About our intensive workshops
The difference between a regular workshop and an intensive one is that in the intensive workshop we take longer to master any topic. Starting with an introduction of the topic and gradually developing it, we allow enough time to practice a variety of ideas related to that topic.
The subjects in Tango can vary a lot, and while we often introduce new topics, we always schedule the most classic subjects more often in our calendar.
So far, some of the most popular intensives have been:
- Improver intensive
- Musicality intensive
- Close embrace
- Vals / Milonga, in two parts each
- Dancing to Pugliese
We are also open to students' suggestions, and are happy to include new topics every year. Write to us with your suggestion, and we'll try to include it in our schedule.
Please book your desired workshop as early as you can to help us ensure even numbers and an even level in each workshop.